I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

i'm so sorry....

jacc looked nice rite...


hehe... i'm reali sorry here, my sweet sis... paiseh o!



aiyaya... i make a mistake 2day! i... i... miscut my sis's hair! sorry jacc, reali so sorry!
the incident happen around 2pm, at my house...
jacc : "jessi, can u pls help me 2 shear my bang?"
jessi (wit confident) : "sure! who m i? i m barber jessi leh!"
jacc (a bit scarely) : "o..k.. i trust u yea,sis... jz crop a little bit shotter than tis enough,k."
jessi : "sure!"
... 15min ltr...
jessi : "oopss...."
jessi : "i'm not purposive jacc... jz... abit shotter than ur wish.. n abit different than my expectation... it's nthg... evthg stil ok there jacc... " (*_*)

i stil try 2 speak out those illusory + mendacious words...

jessi, u though u'r a barber?!? u can cut ppl's hair well without any certificate or lesson??? herr... if ev1 can cut their hair by themselve, wil there stil many hair saloon?!? cheah...
i 'm ord regret here.. forgiv me pls, my dearest sis... i swear, i wil practise more... hehe, i promise i can make a better cut nx time!

~ bt, dont worry jacc! u'r stil sweet!... ~

1 comment: