I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a gud Day....


hahaha... sorry my dear, for the late of update my profile... hehe.. told u all d rite! "I'm a LAZY gal!" wahaha... bt dont angry my fren, here i m 2tell u all sumthg tat i reali feel proud of myself n my family member... especially my topnotch dad! ^^

i wanna 2show u all, wat a perfect + wonderful + super dad tat i have... haha...

~decided 2go for a lunch at Seremban Boston Restaurant.

~went 2Salak, my dad's shop and asked him 2join us.

~saw tat??? i dont hv2 explain 2u all rite? ev1 noe wat had happen!


touching... reali touching!!! I'm reali proud of u, dad!
u are the HERO for us, u are the HERO for Kampung Salak!!!
okok... stop weeping there! it is onli a little part of my super dad! show u all more nx time,k! ^_~

here we are, “Yao Yat Seng”!...
hehe... we order alotz....
  • "cheese steam rice", "shang-hai rice", "france toast", "ham sandwich", maryland chicken chop", "beef stick"....

*sorry... i cant remember the proper name for the food we order... will tk notes nx time!

tis is wat i order...

looked nice rite???i means the food...lol

jacc is here too...


my handsome dad & pretty mum.. hehe.. "candle lunch"...

jun~ my bro...

jacc n our cousin ~hao

sheng sheng~ my youngest bro...

it cost omost RM 200++, bt we onli hv 2pay RM 100++!
u noe why???

Guess la...

the restaurant work as usual, no special promotion there, and sure not becoz of our pretty face then get discount from the boss...

dang dang....


yeah... CUPPONss... the reason we choose 2eat there...

aiya.. we are not "kiam siap", not illiberality, not parsimony... jz... mz "pandai kira" abit ma.. in tis stagnant market... agree wit me???

~be a cannily consumers 2gether!~

No comments:

Post a Comment