I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

i hate tis feeling!

~moody, moody, moody~

My world is in black!
hw dark was my world nw???nobody knows..... jz fell lik alotz of thg had happen n change as well...
Insomnia!
Loneliness + Emptiness...
i donoe y! erm..mayb gals ez 2fall in such felling
m i a love sticker??? m i wit a weak soul? m i thinking too much?

What should i do?!?

u r that 1 who understood me so well!!!
Mr S, Mrs A, Mr X ^^ plz... giv me an answer!
I m nw reali like a drowning person who needed a branch so so much...
I m lost! I lost in the city, I lost my way....
mayb, I can onli keep u in my heart!
* This's the only reason that can comfort me... (~.~)

I have an ambivalent feeling for myself.
I love myself and hate myself as well...

anyway, i m sure i can find my way vr soon!
evthg wil b ok after i speak it out...
i wil tk a gud care of myself!

~Gambateh jessi!~

No comments:

Post a Comment