I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Thank "You"!


Man are logical, Women are emotional!
agree with me?


but, "you" are totally different!
You are loving, caring, & compassionate just as much as a woman does
and do ever more than i expect.

flashing back to our pass...
our first meet, our first date, and so on....
you told me "I am much ever blessedness than you"
i am wondering that what are you trying to tell.?.?.
yea...
just like what you said "you love me more than i do"
OK, clarify here..
the circumscription of blessedness between you & me are not the same!

thanks for the accompanies,
thanks for taking good care of me,
thanks for the dairy every night,
thanks for the sweet memories...
thanks for everythg that you have done for me...

There are many types of blessings, but heartache is exhausted in not speaking

i will set u free as well!
(in the process of learning to do so....)


Please may you surely be happier than me!!!!
Please remember to be happier than me!

best wishes to "my special you" ...

our memories...i'll kip in my heart...forever...

Tidy up my mind & my heart! Blessing for my better tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. yea...man r logical,women r emotional..
    but since we know man and woman tat well...
    but stil cant handle it well.
    lack of tolerance?

    anyway,bleesing u for better 2molo,not only 2molo,buy everyday....

    ReplyDelete