I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Bless Me...


Here m i! In my uni, in my hostel....
Dad n mum send me back on 11th July from Selangor to Kedah.
(wat a nice parents i hv!)

We hv ord been Kampung Siam, Bukit Kayu Hitam, n wit our police gugu...
It make us possible to go across Thailand wit no passport! I brought a bot of Tequila.. Haha...
Wanna drunk again!
(Oops.. Haven't let u all noe yet, i have a thin skin with alcohol!
Just only recover from alcoholic poisoning a few week ago. )
But now, Dad n mum are living...
N my tear starts dropping... None stop dropping from my eyes...
Nw i can feel, hw important my daddy, mummy, qi, boy, sheng, my aunt,
my super frens and all of u in my hometown...

By the way, it doesn't means i had a bad time in my uni..
Jz, if compare to my hometown...I prefer there la..
Wat i have done for my 2months sem break...
Erm... Sliping, eating, shopping... (i m not a pig yea) sum time, i do house work oso leh....

Help mummy cooking, wash clothes, n i do house kipping! Haha...
I enjoy the time wit my "boss" oso, with painting the cups n key chains...
Sum more wit DX (u r ord a part of our family)! wahaha....
Thanks for spending all of ur time for me.. I reali reali appreciate it!
I will take very gud care of my car, my snoopy, seang's "big head" Monkey and of course myself! Don't worry bout me! Jz like wat i told u all...i will be beck when i m free! Haha....
I love u all very very much... muakss....

sharing my laters photo with you all...

1 comment:

  1. Help mummy cooking,wash clothes, n i do house kipping!

    This sentence might got sum problem....i read n read many times but still cant find out where is the problem at!!

    Help me up pls.... ^^

    ReplyDelete